- Shelf life of cookies is 5-7 days, on the counter, from when you receive them. If you haven't gotten to them in that long (we're sure you will lol) then pop them in the freezer. They are fine in the airtight bags they are in, or better yet another airtight container.
- Cookies last for 3 months in the freezer.
- To eat frozen cookies: Let them come to room temperature, outside of the bag, on the counter for 20-30 minutes. Don't break your tooth on a frozen cookie.
- OVEN: 350 degrees, middle rack, 4-5 minutes.
- MICROWAVE: 10 second increments (at most) at a time, until it reaches your desired meltiness. Not sure if that's a real word, but I know you know what I'm talkin' about!
The Shipping Low-Down:
- USPS Priority mail states 2-3 days for packages to arrive. However, it is NOT uncommon that it can take longer during this crazy time. Cookies will still be A-OK if they take longer than this!
- You will be sent a confirmation e-mail after you place your order that will eventually have a tracking number attached to it when we create your label. It is a good idea to save this e-mail :)
- We ship packages out every Monday morning. Your best bet on knowing where your package is is to check the tracking information that will be e-mailed to you.
- Tracking information, and all other communication for your order, will be sent to the e-mail you provided. Please use a REAL e-mail address so we can contact you if needed, and so you know where tha cookies at!!!
- Once the package leaves Ash's cute lil' hands the delivery status and speed of delivery are not in our control. We only know as much as the tracking information link tells us.
- If a package says it has been delivered, then it has been delivered. If you don't see it, it may turn up in a day or so.
- We are not responsible for cookies that get lost in the mail, cookies that have been stolen off your front porch, or cookies that have been left outside in extreme weather conditions.
- The pickup windows are every Monday from 9AM-11AM or 5PM-7PM.
- You will be e-mailed the address of the pick-up location.