- Shelf life of cookies is 10-14 days, at room temperature. If you haven't gotten to them in that long (we're sure you will lol) then pop them in the freezer. They are fine in the airtight bags they are in for up to 3 months.
- To eat frozen cookies: Let them come to room temperature, outside of the bag for 20-30 minutes. Don't break your tooth on a frozen cookie.
- OVEN: 350 degrees, middle rack, 3-4 minutes.
- MICROWAVE: 10 second increments (at most) at a time, until it reaches your desired meltiness. Not sure if that's a real word, but I know you know what I'm talkin' about!
The Shipping Low-Down:
- Shipping usually takes 3-5 days for packages to arrive. However, it is NOT uncommon that it can take longer during this crazy time. Cookies will still be A-OK if they take longer than this!
- We ship packages out every Monday.
- Tracking information, and all other communication for your order, will be sent to the e-mail you provided. Please use a REAL e-mail address so we can contact you if needed, and so you know where ya cookies at!!!
- Check your spam or promotions folders for e-mails from us after you order!
- Once the package leaves HQ the delivery status and speed of delivery are not in our control. We only know as much as the tracking information link tells us.
- If a package says it has been delivered, then it has been delivered. If you don't see it, it may turn up in a day or so.
- We are not responsible for cookies that get lost in the mail, incorrect addresses, cookies that have been stolen off your front porch, or cookies that have been left outside in extreme weather conditions, etc.
Pick-Up for Online Orders:
- The pickup windows are every SUNDAY - 10:30AM-1:30PM OR TUESDAY - FRIDAY 9:30AM-3:00PM.
- You will be e-mailed the address of the pick-up location and how to secure the goods once you pull up!